Lanvin






Last week you saw that I pulled out my favorite pair of jeans to check out what was in stores over in Chicago's most prestigious shopping district. First stop on my journey was 116 E Oak St. Home to Paris based atilier Lanvin. Greeted by large scale marionettes, the staff at Lanvin gave my team and I a tour of the three story boutique. 



 

 

 



With all of the embroidered, embellished, and simply just fun pieces that the line carries it's easy to see Lanvin's roots in Children's apparel. Fun fact: the brand started as milliner's boutique and the house's first apparel line was for children. The inspiration being Jeanne Lanvin's daughter Marguerite. 




 

 


 


 

 

  


 

Filled with bespoke suiting and handmade apparel every detail is considered into the story that Albert Elbaz tells in printed silk jacquard and wedding gowns fit for every personality and fanciful love.

   
 

My top 3 accessory picks for Children, Women and Men.
1. LEOPARD ANKLE BOOT 2. MINAUDIERE 3. ROSE TIE PIN


Special thanks to Dominika and George at Lanvin, Oak Street in Chicago.







Labels: , , , , ,