The Jeans That Will Take You Anywhere...



 
The perfect pair of jeans can take you from meetings around town to DIY projects around the house. I live in this pair of blues that I picked up years ago at the GAP. I've painted my house in these, hence the paint splatter on the leg, took my kids to the park and rode my motorcycle with the hubs.  All it takes is a few accessories to transition these denim babes from common to awesome!


Last week I decided that this was the perfect look for my meetings in Gold Coast. As a side note, I had a pair of flip flops in my car and after playing dress up at Lanvin, Vince and Tom Ford, I jetted back to mommy mode and straight to the playgrounds of suburbia.

Stay tuned next week for a glance at some of the gorgeous whimsical bridal gowns at Lanvin, classic basics at Vince and a motorcycle jacket at Tom Ford that literally made me cry...tears of joy of course!



Sunnies: Vintage Blouse: H&M Tank: Tart Necklace: Intermix Bracelets: Red Hermes click clack bracelet and two silver bracelets from my WANTABLE collection launched in April of 2013.
Belt: Linea Pelle Jeans: GAP SIMILAR HERE Heels: Alexandre Birman SIMILAR HERE Bag: Marc Jacobs SIMILAR HERE

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,